Face to face

Welcome to the jungle

this is my wall, my gallery

Here is a place I express of my works
to write things that probably not important for you

and you allowed write anything on my boxes. please..

Senin, 26 November 2012

EXPRESSION CHAPTER TWO

Who does it belongs to?  |  Punya siapa ini?
Put it where it belongs   |   letakkan kembali ketempatnya
Make it faster   |   Cepat dong!!
Just a minute  |  baru aja
So long U taking a bath like girl  |  lama sekali mandi kamu..kaya cewek
I need some water  |  aku haus nih
I'm in a bad time  | nanggung nih
Look around  |  melihat-lihat
Brothernity  |  kumpulan anak** muda
Do not be lezy  |  jangan banyak tidur
Pedestrian only  |  hanya pejalan kaki
Just SO-SO  |  biasa aja tuh (look face girl)
You want treat me?   |  kamu mau traktir aku ya?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar