Face to face

Welcome to the jungle

this is my wall, my gallery

Here is a place I express of my works
to write things that probably not important for you

and you allowed write anything on my boxes. please..

Sabtu, 08 Desember 2012

EXPRESSING THANKS

EXPRESSING THANKS                             RESPONSE
I'm very grateful for...                                    You're very welcome..
I'm very grateful for...                                    You're quite welcome..
I'm so grateful for...                                       You're entirely welcome..
Thank you very much for...                            Dont't mention it..
Thank you so much for...                               You're welcome..
Thank you for...                                             It was my pleasure..
That was nice of you. Thank you...                 Don't mention it..
That was nice of you...                                   You're welcome..
Thank you. but you really shouldn't have for..  Well, Ijust wanted to show my appreciation..
They're beautifull but you didn't need to
(give me anything)...                                       But i wanted to..
Thanks a lot of                                               You're welcome..
I really appreciate (the invitation)                    Sure..
Thanks!                                                         It was nothing. what are friends for?
Thanks a million!                                            Don't worry about it..
Thanks a million!                                            Forget it..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar