Face to face

Welcome to the jungle

this is my wall, my gallery

Here is a place I express of my works
to write things that probably not important for you

and you allowed write anything on my boxes. please..

Sabtu, 08 Desember 2012

INVITATION

Making an Invitation

  • I'd like to invite you to a dinner this saturday..
  • I'd like to invite you to a party next party..
  • I was wondering if you'd like to..
  • we're going to have a few friends over on wednesday, and we'd love you to come..
  • Are you free on sunday? Would you like to..
  • How about dinner?
  • How about coffee?
  • Let's go to our place for a beer..
Accepting
  • Thank you. i'd love to
  • That would be wonderful
  • Yes, thank you. what time?
  • Thank's i'd love to
  • Sounds great
  • OK
  • All right
Refusing
  • I'm awfully sorry, but i have other plans
  • Thanks for asking me, but..
  • I wish i could, but..
  • Sorry, I've already made plans for saturday
  • Oh darn! Have to..
Offering to bring something
  • I wonder if i might be able to bring something
  • Let me bring something, won't you?
  • Is there anything i could bring?
  • what shall i bring?
  • Can i bring the wine?
  • What should i bring?
Response
  • It's enough just to have come
  • Oh, you don't need to.
  • just bring yourself
  • well, thanks, if you'd like me to
  • Well, john's bringing salad, so why don't you bring dessert?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar